Natural Stone Care & Restoration Co. is a family owned and operated business dedicated to expert craftsmanship, celebrating over 32 years of attentive and professional service! Where ALL work is performed by a highly experienced Owner of the company!
Since 1988 we have been serving San Diego County, Orange County, Riverside County, Los Angeles County and San Francisco bay area homeowners and property managers — with specialized cleaning, repair, refinishing, honing, polishing, and protection services and easy to use care products for all interior and exterior natural stone, tile, grout and concrete surfaces. Our flooring, countertop, shower, driveway, garage and pool surround services are offered to both residential and commercial clients.
We are different. Why are we different?
- Above everything, we actually CARE. We care that our clients are extremely satisfied. We are a small, family owned and operated company, comprised of meticulous, expert craftsmen who specialize in achieving amazing results, while taking great care for your home to not damage any of the surroundings or dusting out your home in our processes. All work is performed by a highly experienced Owner of the company!
- Because we have an unmatched level of experience. Stone, tile and grout restoration and repair is an art form. There just simply is no substitute for 32 years of experience.
- Because we are qualified and licensed by the state of California Department of Consumer Affairs Contractor’s License Board to perform stone restoration work: CA Contractor License #745794 (Stone Polishing and Refurbishing Specialization)
- Because we are fully bonded and insured for our clients protection.
- Because we are:
- an A+ Rated Better Business Bureau Member
- an A+ Rated Angie’s List Member
- 5 Star Google Rated
- 5 Star HomeAdvisor Rated
- 5 Star Yelp Rated
- a SurpHaces PRO Partner
TIPS & ARTICLES
These tips and articles address many common concerns about day-to-day maintenance, as well as not-so-common problems.
We regularly add new content, so please visit often, because you might find some very valuable new information.