Natural Stone Care & Restoration Co. is a family owned and operated business dedicated to expert craftsmanship, celebrating over 30 years of attentive and professional service!
Since 1988 we have been serving Southern California — San Diego, Orange and Riverside County homeowners and property managers — with specialized cleaning, repair, refinishing, honing, polishing, and protection services and easy to use care products for all interior and exterior natural stone, tile, grout and concrete surfaces. Our flooring, countertop, shower, driveway, garage and pool surround services are offered to both residential and commercial clients.
We are different. Why are we different?
- Above everything, we actually CARE. We care that our clients are extremely satisfied. We are a small, family owned and operated company, comprised of meticulous, expert craftsmen who specialize in achieving amazing results, while taking great care for your home to not damage any of the surroundings or dusting out your home in our processes.
- Because we have an unmatched level of experience. Stone, tile and grout restoration and repair is an art form. There just simply is no substitute for 30 years of experience.
- Because we are qualified and licensed by the state of California Department of Consumer Affairs Contractor’s License Board to perform stone restoration work: CA Contractor License #745794 (Stone Polishing and Refurbishing Specialization)
- Because we are fully bonded and insured for our clients protection.
- Because we are:
- an A+ Rated Better Business Bureau Member
- an A+ Rated Angie’s List Member
- 5 Star Google Rated
- 5 Star HomeAdvisor Rated
- 5 Star Yelp Rated
- a Certified Stone and Tile PRO Partner
TIPS & ARTICLES
These tips and articles address many common concerns about day-to-day maintenance, as well as not-so-common problems.
We regularly add new content, so please visit often, because you might find some very valuable new information.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS TELL US…
This past week you and Tony spent three days in our home in the Carmel Valley area of San Diego. The home has marble throughout the living, dining, and bathroom, and because of a recent first floor flood, it had been scratched by all the heavy drying machinery. The kitchen has a white tile floor and the grout had been heavily soiled by the flood and the rehab contractors. We hired Natural Stone to sand and polish the marble as well as to clean the kitchen grout and polish the tile. We couldn’t be more pleased. You and Tony were the most punctual, courteous, and professional contractors we’ve ever worked with. You started every day on time, and when you ended each day you had cleaned and tidied up the work areas. But even more important is the quality of the work. The marble is absolutely gorgeous!! The scratches are completely gone and the shine is that of a brand new floor. It is stunningly beautiful.
Your high standards for quality and your attention to detail was most impressive. I would happily refer to you and sing your company’s praises to anyone., Carmel Valley in San Diego, CA